oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 5, 2015

A West Virginia New Year

On New Year's Eve, I drove up to West Virginia to ring in the new year with my in-lawmosts! ;) It was a beautiful drive! The sun was out but many trees in Virginia were snow covered.


Andy always teases me every time I visit saying I don't appreciate small town life, being the city girl that I am. But I really do enjoy visiting! I like to think about how different things are and I love to document it. When I got there, we stopped by the dairy bar in his town. 


That evening we laid low, watched movies, and hung out until the ball dropped. We are such party animals ;)





and just because of Eric's face

After the ball dropped, we made a toast to the year that we're getting married!!!!! CHEERS! It is also the year that I graduate with my master's, Andy graduates with his law degree, and I get to watch (and be a part of) my brother and my best friend get married!! 2015 is SUCH an exciting year and I can't wait for it to get it started!





On New Year's Day, Andy took me exploring to the mountain tops near his town to see the windmills. It felt like we drove for days on dirt roads but the view was so pretty. Once we got back into town we grabbed dinner for our date night. It was a good day with my man :)











We spent time together watching movies and going over our registry on Friday before I had to head home. It was a fun trip and a great way to ring in the new year!

Happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment