oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend was extra special since Andy was here :) He had told me he wasn't going to get here until Friday night because of work he had to do for his law clinic, he had me convinced. However, Thursday night as Meghan and I were finishing up a client video, he showed up at my door at 9:30!! I was so surprised and excited. A whole extra day with him meant a lot!

I still had class Friday afternoon but Friday night we had date night :) We hadn't celebrated our 8 year anniversary yet so we went to Vidalia off Kings St. 




It was absolutely delicious!

Saturday brought another game day at the Rock! It was yucky and rainy but since my sorority family was in town, we ventured out in the rain to cheer on the 'neers!




None of us won a tailgating spot in the lottery, so we decided to go to the new brewery off Kings St, Lost Providence. It was so nice and the pizza was yummy! Afterwards we grabbed a sweet treat, met up with Will and Leah for a few minutes, then got to the game right before kick-off.



My little loves, Hannah and Megan! So glad I got to see both of them :)

Thankfully, the rain stopped after about the first quarter and it ended up being the perfect fall weather, chilly with a bit of sun ;)

Meghan and I with my Glil, Allie!






Meghan and I were twinsies in our spirt jerseys, leggings, and cowgirl boots ;)



The new Yosef came by for a photo op! The old Yosef had a gray beard and now this one looks younger with a black beard, not sure why he changed but we thought we'd get a picture ha ha



So glad this guy got to watch the game with me :)


After the game, we picked up some sandwiches and headed back to my apt to watch the ECU vs. South Florida game online. Thank goodness ECU pulled it together in the second half for a win! They are 5-1 now with only a loss to the Gamecocks. I hope they keep up the momentum! :) 

Andy had to head back to school this morning so now I'm just getting some chores done and getting prepared for the week. Thankfully it's a short week because Fall Break starts Wednesday afternoon!! Woaaaa Oh, we're half way there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment