oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up {Happy early Birthday Andy!}

Friday after class, I headed to WV to spend the weekend at the Isabell house for Andy's birthday :) His birthday actually falls on a Saturday this year but we can't be together because of law school duties... why else? 

Friday night, Eric & Mackenzie brought us pumpkins to carve :) Andy's dad carved one too but he finished in about 5 minutes, hence him not being in the pictures Ha ha




The line up :) Can you guess which is mine? Bet you can't guess Andy's ;)


Eric's ended up needing nails to hold it together Ha ha

There's Mr. Isabell's and Andy's

and here is mine :)

I will shamelessly show how it looked in the light. It was probably the most pitiful pumpkin I've ever carved haha But at least it looked decent in the dark ;)


We hung out on Saturday and then went to dinner for Andy's birthday once Mark and Stephanie came to town. Afterwards, we sang to Andy and he blew out the candles in his mom's scratch cake.



Sunday pictures after church :) 

Andy likes to make fun of himself when his lenses transition Haha



I love this handsome guy and I'm so glad I got to celebrate him this weekend. I am incredibly thankful we've spent so many birthdays together and I have a feeling this year is going to be a good one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment