oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

September Snapshots

Other than Allie & Brad's wedding, Harrison's birth, and our mountain weekend, I had a few more pictures to load here for memories sake. 

The weekend that Harrison was born, a terrible hurricane hit North Carolina. Faith even evacuated from Charleston, SC.  It devastated areas such as New Bern and the central NC beaches. It hit Wilmington very badly as well. My heart was heavy all week and weekend leading up to and during Hurricane Florence. Thank goodness my family and friends were safe. 

We took a trip to Charlotte the third weekend in September. We knew we wouldn't have another chance to go until Thanksgiving and we wanted to see my Dad and Kendall's new house. Funny enough, the only two pictures I took that weekend were of Luci and Chapman Ha ha



We stopped to visit Harrison on our way back to Lewisburg.



I got a hair trim and a much-needed thinning!! 


& tonight I'm embracing October with my new "Halloweenie" pjs :-) 


Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment