oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Allie + Brad

We kicked-off our Fall travel with my cousin Allie's wedding in Kinston, NC.

We stayed at the neatest motel that was remodeled in downtown Kinston near the now-famous Chef & the Farmer restaurant.  We arrived super late on Friday night.



They had a fun pool area, so I got in the pool for a while before it was time to get ready for the wedding!



The wedding space was decorated so cute, therefore I took a million pictures Ha ha








It was sooo nice to see all of my family on Phil's side. We don't see them nearly enough!! The most exciting thing was to see my cousin Evan and meet his wife and little boy. They have been stationed in Okinawa, Japan the last 3 years. It was so fun to see them!






Congratulations Allie and Brad!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment