oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Computer Troubles

Whew! A lot of craziness has happened since the last time I blogged. 

My computer completely crashed shortly after my last post. I spent hours on the phone with Apple between FOUR different phone calls. They ended up telling me I just needed to take it into the store. Hard part is there isn't a store ANY where near us. So, I had to wait until our trip to Charlotte last weekend to get it fixed. Thankfully, it was just a wiring issue so with the (sort of) inexpensive purchase of a hard drive cable, it was fixed! 

I am now going back and updating things since my last post. In keeping order, I will still leave things chronological :-) But just know, nothing has really been blogged since the middle of January ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment