oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 19, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up: Valentine's Edition

Last Wednesday was Valentine's Day and while it was a normal work-then-church day for us, Andy and I each had a surprise for one another when we got home :-)



I couldn't believe that Andy had gotten me diamond earrings!!! They are beautiful!


We also got a sweet card from Andy's parents in the mail.


We didn't really "celebrate" Valentine's Day until Friday evening when Andy made reservations at the French Goat. We ate there for our first married Valentine's dinner and I was excited to go back!






I was obviously too distracted by digging in that I forgot to take a picture of my main course ;-) It was all delicious!

Saturday afternoon we headed up to Craigsville to visit Andy's family. It snowed pretty hard on our drive up!


We came home later that evening so that we could have a relaxing Sunday at home. I just love my sweetheart! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment