oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 21, 2017

December in Bullets

Our December has been full of Christmas fun so far and I wanted to document the fun before my annual great-long-Christmas post :-) 


  • Lewisburg Christmas Parade with Luci after a morning spent with Becky and her kids! 






  • "Friendsgivingmas" with my bible study girls :-) 






  • Christmas movies with Luci


  • December snow







  • Sweet Christmas gifts from my co-workers!


  • Awanas Christmas program




  • Luci asleep by the Christmas tree :-)


I'm SO thankful we've gotten to enjoy these Christmas festivities this month. This list doesn't even include wreath outreach, staff Christmas party, and seeing the Babes in Toyland play downtown. I've reflected on how I felt this time last year and while I'm still working until the 22nd, I feel like I've been able to enjoy this Christmas season a little more. Now it's time for all the Christmas traveling to begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment