oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The Great Christmas Post of 2017! {Part 1}

Merry Christmas!!!

This is always one of my longest posts of the year because we have so many Christmases, we put "Four Christmases" to shame ;-) I figured I'd go ahead and recap our Christmas fun so far while I'm home before we head to Craigsville this weekend.

Parker Christmas

We went to Wilmington the weekend of the 15th to celebrate Christmas with my Nana, Papa, and Aunt Darlene! My Dad and Kendall got there Friday evening. It was different this year because Papa has been in the hospital after recent surgery, but we made the best of it!











Luci and I slept most of the way home ;-) 


Luci's first Christmas

Andy, Luci, and I had our Christmas together last Friday night before we headed out for more traveling.
We agreed to keep it low-key this year and not get each other too many gifts. We got some things for Luci's stocking and then Andy hinted at getting a gift that we would both enjoy.


(I had to at least get him some stocking stuffers and a few small things like some new Sperrys and a hat)


Luci took one look into her stocking and this was her reaction Ha ha ha!




Luci loved her stocking and it was a win for us because we got to open our presents in peace while she enjoyed her new bone! hah


Andy's gift for us both was a TV for our bedroom! Way to keep it low-key babe. We've discussed it for a while, and I mostly wanted one so we could binge watch shows together before bed on the weekends :-) 



Christmas #3 at Dad's

We typically have Christmas with my Dad and Kendall on Christmas Eve, but since Will had the 23rd off, we switched our days. We got to Dad's around dinner time so we ate a yummy meal, opened gifts, and played Ticket to Ride which we got for my Dad and Kendall and they got for us!









I was anxious to use one of my lush bath bombs that night! So relaxing!


Christmas #4 at Mom's

We spent all day Christmas Eve at Mom's and attending the Christmas Eve Service at Carmel. After church we made Christmas cookies, had a steak dinner, drove around to look at lights, and played Left Center Right :-) 














We woke up on Christmas morning and had our traditional breakfast and gifts. This year was extra fun having Luci and Nala together ;-) Leah and I even dressed them in the same bandana without planning it! We are already dressing cousins a like and I love it :-)


Can't forget about my sweet boy Chapman who dealt with the craziness of the young dogs pretty well.








Royal Christmas

After all of our gifts were open and bellies were full on Christmas Day, we hit the road again for Salemburg to celebrate with Mom's family.


Aunt Alta hosted in her new home and it was gorgeous! It was so nice to spend time with my cousins that I rarely get to see anymore! 



I caught a sweet moment between little cousin Will and Grandaddy :-) 





I was so happy when the cartoon Grinch came on while we all relaxed after dinner. I hadn't seen it all year!


 (when you attempt a picture with Luci without a treat bribe haha)


Christmas Day ended relaxing at Grandaddy's :-)

Can you believe we still have more Christmasing to do!? This was just my family! Ha ha We will celebrate Christmas with Andy's family this weekend and then we may need a nap ;-) We are so incredibly blessed with wonderful families to spend the holidays with!

No comments:

Post a Comment