oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Peace at Christmas time

Today, I posted the following on Instagram and I wanted to share it here too;



 I haven't exactly felt peace this week. With something planned every single night & the expectation to work at school until the 23rd, I've felt super stressed. Add in being around ALL the sickness {think stomach bug & snotty noses}, my anxiety has been through the roof. I've finally come to terms that Andy and I won't be stopping to enjoy the peace that should come with Christmas until this weekend, and that's ok, many don't even get that much time. I hope you feel the peace that comes only from Jesus this month, even if it's just for a day or two❤️


The best part about keeping a blog is to store thoughts & memories. I want to remember how I felt the week of Christmas this year. We've got one more day and then I know we'll get to celebrate in the best way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment