oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 19, 2016

Parker Christmas!

Man, December has flown by! We have been to Christmas parties, church events, shopping, and working like usual. I haven't documented any of December so far, but I was sure to take some pictures this past weekend when we went to Wilmington to celebrate Christmas with the Parkers! :-)

We flew to Charlotte on Friday and then we rode with my Dad and Kendall to Wilmington. It was pretty funny seeing our luggage being carried out to the plane on a golf cart Ha!


We had pizza and hung out on Friday night. Then on Saturday, Andy, my dad and Kendall went to see a movie and I hung out with Nana and Aunt Darlene. We all got back together that afternoon to relax on the porch while our steaks were cookin'. 




We watched App win their second bowl game and then we opened presents!



Will and Leah arrived Saturday night and we watched The Secret Life of Pets.



I just love spending time with my Nana, Papa, and Aunt Darlene. It makes me sad that we live so far away!! I'm already looking forward to our next time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment