oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

Whew! The past few weeks have been PACKED! I traveled to NC for my cousin's wedding, then Andy traveled to Morgantown for Eric's graduation, then this past weekend Andy had a youth retreat. We've spent 3 weekends apart!! 

I wanted to document my weekend in Raleigh though before we head on our trip to NYC this weekend!! 

On Friday May 5th, I headed to Raleigh and I got to spend the night with Barrett! I loved seeing her place. It is the cutest "studio" apartment ever!

On Saturday, I got to spend time with Laura! We went to the state farmer's market and ate some delicious seafood. The flowers were beautiful! Then we did some shopping :-)


I just love my Raleigh girls!!

That night, I headed over to Youngsville to attend my cousin Melissa's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony (that Phil officiated!) and you could tell she put so much time into all the cute little details!







It was a fun weekend with friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment