oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 4, 2017

April Highlights

April was a busy and fun month!

Of course, the biggest highlight came at the beginning of the month when we got Luci. April held a lot of other fun and exciting things though!!

We headed to Charlotte on the 14th to celebrate Easter with my family :-) 

Game night with the Royals is always a good time!



Easter Sunday





While Dad and Kendall were over at Mom and Phil's, we celebrated mine and Will's birthdays :-)



Andy had to head back home on Sunday, but it was Spring Break for Luci and I!! We got to spend some time in Myrtle Beach with Nana and Papa.







After heading back home, we got a chance to shower Amanda and her baby girl on the way that Saturday :-) 







My birthday was on a Tuesday this year, so Andy spoiled me before and after work :-) 



My sweet neighbor made us a blueberry cobbler


& I got some fun snail mail! Do you think people know what my favorite color is? :-) 


I just love the sunsets we see from our deck!


We wrapped up April by celebrating my birthday having dinner at Drapers. It was so delicious!! We also ordered the famous banana split that could feed a small army Ha ha





April was a big month and now I'm on the final stretch before summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment