oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Just Plain Sick


The only word that comes to my mind when I think of this spring is SICK. 



I've already mentioned that I caught a nasty respiratory infection over Easter break. Well, not even 5 weeks later, I got another sinus/respiratory infection combination. I have no idea if this spring is so bad for me because of working in the schools or because of my allergies in a new environment. Whatever it is though has been rough! 

Unfortunately, Andy caught the crud this second time around as well. We have now both been on antibiotics, and I started a steroid this week. We've been quite the sickly pair Ha ha Thankfully, we have received so many sweet prayers, cards, and thoughts the past couple of weeks. Just tonight, our next door neighbor brought us over hot stew and cornbread. I was so humbled by just how thoughtful that was!! 

So, we haven't exactly been enjoying the spring and summer weather quite yet. I'm praying we can kick this crud to the curb soon, for good, though. 

Here's to the home stretch before school's out for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment