oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Charlotte Girls Weekend

Andy and I are in town this weekend, but I wanted to remember what a fun girls weekend I had at home, in Charlotte, last week!

We were supposed to go to Charlotte for Mother's Day and my Dad's birthday the first weekend of May. But then sickness took over and we decided not to go. Since Andy had a golf tournament planned the next weekend with his dad and brothers, I decided to go home. It just so happened that Phil and my dad were both out of town too! So, it really was a true girls' weekend. 

Friday night, I got to Charlotte in time to head to The Beach Festival in downtown Matthews with my mom and Anna. They had food trucks, carnival, rides, and beach music!! We got to see the Tams perform and they did not disappoint. I'm pretty sure the lead singer is my spirit animal (INSANE dance moves). 







Saturday morning we went to Anna's softball game and then we had Mexican for lunch. We all decided to take a nap after lunch before heading back out that night :-) 

Once everyone got ready, we went uptown and had dinner at Rock Bottom. After we were finished, we decided to walk around and, of course, stop by our wedding venue. 




… it just so happened that we ran into my cousin Matt and his wife Alex in front of the City Club. We ran over to see them only to find out they were actually IN a wedding in the city club!!! So, we got to go up and crash the wedding for a few minutes! I was giddy to get to go back up to our venue. Only the BEST memories are stored there :-) 


We ended the weekend going to church on Sunday and having Acropolis for lunch. There aren't any other girls I'd want to spend my weekend with!! It was so fun and I can't wait until we can do it again 
:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment