oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Goodbye Chapel Hill!

I simply cannot believe the time has come for me to graduate from Appalachian State University.


 On Thursday, I took my last Pure Barre class then Amy helped me pack up everything I had in Chapel Hill (in the rain!). I finished up my internship on Friday and here are the thoughts I shared on Facebook:

Today not only marks the last day of my absolutely amazing internship, it's also the end of my stay in Chapel Hill with my best friend, AND we're officially in the double digits for our wedding countdown!! I'm so thankful for my time spent in Chapel Hill but it's time to graduate and be done with school for good y'all!!! Let this summer FULL of celebrations begin! 😊#7daystilgraduation #MSSLP #99daystilIdo#allthefeels

For memories sake (like I always do), I got a picture of myself in front of our apartment that we shared such sweet memories in during my last stretch of grad school.


Afterwards, I headed to Carolina Beach to celebrate the completion of our internships with my girl Meghan! We didn't take any pictures together but it was a fun weekend full of catching up, eating at delicious island restaurants, and some time on the beach when the sun came out!

Finally, since I've been home, anxiously awaiting graduation, I got to meet up with one of my favorite people, Sierra, and meet her baby girl Rielynn!! Sierra was my roommate freshman year at ECU and also junior year at App. She has been living in Texas the past two years and I can't believe she is now a mommy! We had lunch together, did some baby clothes shopping, and ended the day at my house. Such a fun time, I sure hope she moves back soon :-)




I mean, is she not the sweetest!??

No comments:

Post a Comment