oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Master's Graduation



Because there is no way to adequately describe the feelings I felt on Saturday, I will summarize with my Facebook post:
On this night two years ago, I took pictures in my cap and gown not knowing what my future held because I'd been denied to each masters program I'd applied for. Little did I know that I'd be granted admission just a few hours later. I'm so very thankful God's plans are bigger than mine. I was able to fulfill my dream of becoming an SLP! Tonight I walked across that stage to celebrate the fact that I can now practice SLP by earning my MS degree!! Thank you to amazing support system. There is no way I would have gotten throught grad school without them.

Now I will let the pictures do the talking. I am officially an ASU graduate times two!! 


One last ride up these beautiful mountains. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment