oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 27, 2015

Wedding Showers Galore! + My Birthday

After going to Andy's last Barrister's Ball, wedding showers began full force for myself, Leah, and Amy! :-) 

The first shower on the calendar was for my brother's fiancé Leah. We celebrated Leah on March 21st at Raintree Country Club.








After the shower, we stopped by Will and Leah's new town home that they had just moved into the week before! 


Next up on the calendar was a shower for me given by Andy's mom and her church ladies group on April 11th at Andy's church in Craigsville. It was a sweet time to get to know the women who loved on Andy as he grew up in church. They spoiled us as well!










Finally, in the wedding shower whirlwind, Erin and I threw a shower for Amy on my birthday, April 25th at her grandparents house. I had so much fun planning and picking out decor for this special day. I know I've said it before but it was so incredibly neat to get to experience this special time along with my best friend! Amy's grand mom took all the pictures for the day and I only have one of us together but I did document some of the decorations I made beforehand :)






After Amy's shower, I got to go with her to pick up my bridesmaids' dresses while she had another dress fitting! I then celebrated by going out to dinner with my family. It was a sweet way to start off my 24th birthday!! I have a feeling it's going to be a good one :-)



All of our happily ever afters are getting close!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment