oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Weekend

I enjoyed another weekend at home celebrating Easter and my mom's birthday! I got Good Friday off from my internship and since her birthday was this past Wednesday, we had dinner and cake once I got home :-)



For the past couple of years we have gone over to my Uncle Charles and Aunt Kim's house for dinner and egg dying the night before Easter. It was so fun to catch up with Barrett and talk wedding plans :-)



We attended a wonderful church service Sunday morning and had lunch as a family. It was the first year in a long time that I had to return to "school" without having the day off afterwards. However, it was a sweet surprise to have an Easter package waiting for me when I returned to Chapel Hill from my Nana, Papa, and Aunt Darlene :-) 


I'm so thankful that we get to freely celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus at Easter. May we remember His great sacrifice for us daily!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment