oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Parade!

I usually schedule my posts to fall around the appropriate time, even when I'm weeks behind. However, I'm just going to be real and say that finishing up the end up double practicum was so busy that I just haven't had time to blog! I just finished writing my Thanksgiving post, which I needed to go in the right spot ;) But now I'm just going to be updating with a few posts and hopefully get done before Christmas!

Clinic ended the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and classes ended that Friday, Dec 5th. On Thursday evening, Meghan and I kicked off Christmas season by attending a Christmas parade put on by one of our clinical placements! It was my placement over the summer and one of hers this fall, so it was neat for me to see some of my old clients. I also just love parades. :) Here is a glimpse of some of the creative, funny, and precious floats:

The judges ready for the parade to begin!














No comments:

Post a Comment