oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Card Carousel 2014

Hey! It's been a while since I've been able to update but I didn't want to miss out on the Christmas Card Carousel. I loved having a few visitors from Faith's blog last year! I also love looking at other family's cards, one of my favorite parts of Christmas! I just keep thinking about how next year Andy and I will be able to send out our own Christmas cards :) So fun!


Here is my Mom and Phil's card:



Here is the front of my Dad and Kendall's card:


& here is the back:

(please excuse the picture of a picture for the cards ;)

I know I've mentioned it on here before, but yes, my brother and I are both getting married next summer! :) 

Thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Christmas card link-up. Thanks for sharing your card!!! Merry CHRISTmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so pretty! Congratulations on such an exciting 2015!

    Thank you for joining in the fun again! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great year! Merry Christmas. Love your card. Found your post on the Christmas Card Carousel :-)

    ReplyDelete