oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 17, 2014

Thought Dump

I haven't done a thought dump in a while. So without further ado, as Kelle Hampton would say, my stream of consciousness…



I have stayed in Boone for three weekends in a row and it has been wonderful. I love to travel but I also love to stay home and relax. Weekends in grad school look like Friday naps, take-out, sleeping in, more naps, and movie nights ;) 

Now that we are full blown into the holiday season, I can't help but think how excited I am that next year I'll be able to spend each holiday with my husband! :-0 We have never been able to be together on holidays and I can't wait!!

This week is my last full week of double practicum. This has hands down but the absolute hardest, most challenging semester ever. I don't really remember what it feels like to have no looming worries and I'm really hoping to get some relief over break!

I've quickly learned that you can't just pick where you want to live and move there. Job searches are tiring and disheartening at times. I am SO proud of my man for how persistent he has been to pursue his passion. I know God has something good in store for Him. But meanwhile, I'm enjoying not applying for jobs yet!

Speaking of school and jobs and stress, I am thinking more and more about how I can't wait to have a life again. Hah I just feel like I haven't had any time to do any hobbies in grad school. I feel like that sounds super depressing, but I'm ready to get back to sewing, crafting, and reading for fun!

I cannot believe that I have less than one month left in Boone!! I also can't believe I'll be moving to Chapel Hill in the next month! My stepmom made a funny point when she said I've taken my schooling from the east coast, to the western part of the state, and then to the middle. Hah! Amy sent me a picture of half of her closet cleared out for me and all I could say is Ahhhh! I just can't believe it. I'm excited for sure.

I'm in serious need of an Old Navy trip. I usually buy a few new things each season and I haven't bought anything this fall. See: no income. I'm itching to do a little retail therapy. With what money? I don't know Ha ha

I think thats it for today. It has rained all day and the temperatures have dramatically dropped into the teens tonight. The high for tomorrow is 19 with wind chills in the negatives. Yikes! My school is already on a two-hour delay. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment