oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Novemburrrr!

We had a COLD front come in on Friday. I already knew I'd be at the apt by myself this weekend because Mindy usually goes home on the weekends and Meghan went to a conference in Raleigh. So, when I heard this cold front was bringing snow along with it, I knew it was going to be the perfect weekend to relax! 

I picked up a few things at the grocery store Friday afternoon (which of course was a ZOO) and rented a couple movies. I settled in Friday night and the snow started falling around midnight. 
We had about 2 inches Saturday morning.





I watched football all day, did some laundry, caught up on sleep, and watched my movies. 


It was definitely the quiet, relaxing weekend I needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment