oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 4, 2018

Travel in May

We've had a wonderful May full of friends, family, and travel!! I'm going to recap most of our trips here :-) 

Abingdon, VA

I was SO excited to travel to Abingdon the first week of May to spend time with my college roommates Katlyn and Brittany!! I hadn't seen them in forever and it was just like old times- SO FUN!



We went into Bristol Friday night




We ate a delicious dinner at 620 State and then walked around taking a million pictures :-) It was such a cute little town!

On Saturday we traveled over to Boone to feel super nostalgic and also visit with my family!! My Mom and Phil came up to help Anna move some stuff out of her dorm.


We headed back to Abingdon in the afternoon, shopped at Target, ate at Texas Roadhouse, and watched the Greatest Showman.


This is our favorite way to hang out :-)
TOP weekend y'all

Charlotte, NC

Andy, Luci, and I drove down to Charlotte the second week of May! We got to celebrate Mother's Day and enjoy some beautiful weather!!



Mom had spruced up the deck and it was fun to sit out there and chat Friday night :-)


Nothing feels more like summer than a day at the pool ending with grilled veggies/meat for dinner!




My mom is just like my best friend and I'm thankful for her EVERY day, not just on Mother's Day!!


.... and this little girl is rotten! She obliged to get a picture with HER mommy ;-)


On the THIRD weekend in May we went on a beach trip with Amy and Tyler!!

Then, over Memorial Day weekend, Andy traveled to Pittsburgh, PA for a bachelor party.

Saturday looked a lot like this for Luci and I...




ha! She thought she'd help me with my teaching license class.

What a BUSY and FUN month!!! I can taste summer y'all. It's getting close! 

No comments:

Post a Comment