oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Luci's First Birthday!

Happy Birthday to our sweet, fluffy girl, St. Luci B!!!!

I haven't updated in a while, but things have pretty much mellowed out with our girl. She's potty trained, sleeping through the night, and used to her routine. She still loves to chew and bark and we don't quite trust her enough to leave her out of her crate yet during the day, but she's getting to be a big girl :-) 

I shared on instagram that I think she had a pretty good day!

She went to the groomer and here are the before and after pictures Ha ha



Granny brought over a sweet card and some treats!


& I about died laughing when I left the living room for a minute to use the bathroom and I came back to the ribbon lying on the couch. That stinker got those bones off of our entry table and gobbled them right up Haha! 


I made some peanut butter doggy cupcakes and when Andy got home we sang to our girl and let her have one #sheisourchild :-)





She took about two licks then RAN to the living room with the whole thing in her mouth. She ate it in about 2 seconds.


Her night ended with a snowy walk!



She may drive us crazy sometimes, but we love our Luci so SO much! She brings us joy every day and we wouldn't trade her for anything :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment