oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January Wrap-Up

Well, here we are at the end of January and we HAVE seen quite a bit of snow! Nothing that has accumulated to much but enough to warrant some snow days!! Today was actually a "Reimagined Time" day, so I had to work but the students stayed home and completed "snow day packets." 

I've also been dealing with some ear issues ever since my sickness around New Year's Day. They just recently started to feel super clogged so that's been fun (not). Needless to say, things have been pretty slow around here, but it's been perfect!

Here are some random pictures of what we've been up to since Martin Luther King Jr day.

A random week night with my loves <3


... and the view from my snow day the very next day :-) 


Luci wanted some of our Chinese take-out ;-)


This particular weekend we had a game night with the Connor's on Saturday and then enjoyed brunch after church at the General Lewis Inn.


On nights that Andy gets home late, this one stays by the window waiting for him to arrive


Of course, we celebrated Luci's birthday on January 24th :-)



This past weekend I went to a jewelry party hosted by my SLP girls, Alexanne and Dawn. The only picture I took was of the beautiful cupcakes she served #priorities



Finally, here is the current state of the hearing in my right ear. If you aren't familiar with tympanometry, this is not good. Hah You are supposed to have four tall green lines on that graph!


Let's hope February brings better hearing and more relaxing ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment