oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Our 2nd Anniversary!


Yesterday was our 2nd anniversary!! 

It's so fun to have the day off on your anniversary :-) Andy had to work though so we waited to celebrate when he got home.

We love to go out to dinner together, so instead of gifts, we had a delicious dinner at The Forum at the Greenbrier. 



Quality time is high up on both of our "love language" lists, so this was the perfect way to celebrate and reflect on the best day ever :-) 


I just love my handsome husband! If I could relive our wedding day over and over again, I would in a heartbeat. But, the best part of being his wife is that every ordinary day is wonderful too.

We had a sweet anniversary card waiting on us when we got home too. Our neighbor is the best :-) 



I love you Andy, Happy Anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment