oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween + Andy's Birthday

Andy's birthday post may always be paired with Halloween ;-) 

After our fun-filled October, we had a very low-key Halloween. Once Andy got home from work, we just ate dinner, baked some cookies, and watched Halloween movies. It was perfect. We didn't even turn our porch light on considering we only had one group of trick or treaters last year ;-)


My sweet husband turned 27 on Tuesday and we celebrated with dinner & cake! 



I'm so grateful to have Andy as my husband. He is so hard-working and he loves so well. I hope his 27th year is amazing and I can't wait to see what is in store!

We also have plans to stay with his parents this weekend to celebrate some more :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment