oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween + Andy's Birthday

I decided that I wanted to give Andy his gifts on Friday before his birthday on Sunday. He came home from work to cupcakes and gifts on the table :-) 



We decided to stay in and cook dinner together! 

Saturday was Halloween. We did not do much of anything all day long. We prepared for trick or treaters *just in case* but I tried not to get my hopes up since we live in a pretty small neighborhood. Finally, in the last hour we had one group of 3 kids! It made my night ;-) I was thankful for a cozy night in our home. We headed to Andy's parents house later that night. 


Sunday we went to church and had a late lunch with Andy's family to celebrate his birthday. I love celebrating this man. He is so hard working and so, very good to me. I'm thankful for him everyday. Happy Birthday, babe!! I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment