oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October Highlights {Part 2}

On the third weekend of October, we headed to Charlotte to visit my family! We hadn't seen them since early August. 

We had lunch at PF Changs, visited a pumpkin patch, and had dinner with my Dad and Kendall :-) 













This past weekend, on Saturday, we hosted a Halloween party! & BONUS Barrett was in town :-) 


She helped me decorate for the party and then we walked around downtown for a bit.




Party time!











We love all these sweet friends so much!

On Sunday, we visited the farm of a family at our church for a youth group event. Andy works with the youth, so I tagged along. 



We had fun playing games, fishing, and just enjoying the scenery.




Shew! We have enjoyed every bit of Fall this year!! :-) We have a beach getaway planned for this weekend and I am SO excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment