oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, October 24, 2016

October Highlights {Part 1}

Man, our October was jam packed with fun!! So much fun that I had to split it up. Of course, I had great intentions of blogging about each weekend but then time slipped away from me ;-) 

[ONE]

Girls weekend! 

Andy went to visit his brothers for the weekend, so my bestir Laura visited and we declared in a girls weekend in Lewisburg! I was so excited to have her visit. On Friday night, we just caught up and lounged around. Saturday was beautiful so we visited a local apple orchard, explored downtown, and then I showed her around the Greenbrier. 















What a perfect Fall weekend :-) 

[TWO]

TOOT!

The second weekend in October was our town's food festival, TOOT. It was a dreary day, but we decided to head out for some yummy food anyways. We were able to meet up with some friends so it ended up being a great time!



I'll post about our trip to Charlotte & our Halloween party next :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment