oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Our First Christmas Decorations!

I cannot let this Christmas go by without documenting our Christmas decorations in our first home!! We started out with basically NOTHING! However, we started buying things around Veteran's Day and we have gathered quite the collection. I have loved our home this Christmas and I am sad to put it away! 

Welcome to our cozy Christmas home! 




On our entry table, we have an advent tree from Target and a sparkly gold sign from Hobby Lobby. 


Christmas trees & Santa from Target


I just love this JOY sign we found at one of our local antique shops. This cute snowman that matches the tree on the other side of our TV stand is from Old Time Pottery. 


We got the Christmas car from my Mom (which I think came from my Aunt Christie!), stocking hangers from Lowes, and stockings from Personal Creations :-) 

This precious nativity scene is from Hobby Lobby. 


I'm obsessed with our tree skirt and the pillow below which are from Hobby Lobby.


Walking into our kitchen, you see one of my very favorite Christmas decorations: our cards! 

The cute Santa in the middle is from Hobby Lobby. 


Here is a full view of our Christmas kitchen




This cute little Christmas corner includes a tree I bought in college and a cute display plate from Hobby Lobby. 


Our "chalk" Merry Christmas sign is from Hobby Lobby and I got the salt & pepper shakers from my Nana.



We got this neat sign from the Greenbrier Christmas shop. 

The cute Santa night light is from my Nana and the Christmas serving plate is from Old Time Pottery. 


The snowman beside the candle was my Mama Faye's :-)


Finally, we bought this piece for our dining room table from the Greenbrier Christmas shop. I think our table will be our focus for sprucing up next year ;-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment