oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 16, 2018

November Snapshots

Thanksgiving is super early this year, so here are just a few snapshots from our November so far. The Thanksgiving week travel craziness begins soon! :-P

November started out beautifully!


We got to celebrate my favorite guy on November 1st! He's 29 y'all!! I can't believe he'll be 30 next year! He's the best and I could go on and on about how much he deserves to be celebrated :-) 



We celebrated Andy's birthday with his family that Friday night which, of course, included Harrison snuggles! 


Andy and I both had Veteran's Day off. While he got a haircut, I took the opportunity to eat lunch outside of Corn + Flour. It was chilly, but I figured it would be my last opportunity to do so before winter hits!


Last Saturday, we spent the ENTIRE day with our best friends. The guys went hunting most of the day so Becky and I hung out with the kids. We ate dinner together, the kids went to bed, and then we hung out some more. We love these sweet friends!


Last and probably least, ha!, I had a filling replaced and we had our first icing of the winter! 



I wonder what weather this winter will bring!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment