oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Snapshots of April

Believe it or not, we got even more snow in April! Thankfully, April included a few warmer days too!!

We kicked off April with Easter weekend. For the first time since we've been married, we stayed home and attended our church Sunday. It was also the first time I had attended a "son rise" service. It was a great day at church! 






After church, we headed up to Craigsville to have dinner with Andy's family. As tradition would have it, we got Easter baskets too :-)


We proceeded to get more snow the following week #facepalm





Thankfully, that weekend was a lot warmer!! Friday night we had a Murder Mystery Dinner at church with our Sunday School class. It was so fun and of course, Andy the lawyer guessed the murderer. 




Saturday was BEAUTIFUL! We hit up the chocolate festival for a little while and then we went to Island Park to watch some little league baseball.






The middle of the month brought our first Bible study with the women's ministry


The middle of April also brought our last snow. At this point, Luci was sick of the snow just like we were ;-) Ha ha


My Mom, Phil, Anna, and Faith came to visit the third weekend in April. We always have a good time. We went out to eat, did some shopping, went bowling, and even celebrated my birthday early :-)







Mom was killin' it!

Even though it sort of looked like snow, I was so happy to see BLOOMS on our tree! 



My 27th birthday was a pretty simple day. I was spoiled at school and after school with sweet cards and surprises. Andy and I went to dinner the night before because we had church the night of my birthday. That was that! Sweet reminders from those who love me :-)



The last weekend in April was spent celebrating my mother-in-law's 60th birthday! Andy and his brothers threw her a fun party. Sadly, I had gotten a sinus infection a few days after my birthday and I felt horrible. I'm so glad we got to be there to celebrate though! 



Whew! April was a fun month and we have a lot of travel coming up in May. The fun never stops around here ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment