oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 27, 2017

Enjoying Fall

We've been enjoying Fall around here!


A couple of weeks ago we went to Byrnside Branch Farm with our Sunday School class. It was a beautiful night and we had a fun time catching up with friends.





Then, last weekend, we attended a deacons' and wives retreat at the Greenbrier Youth Camp. Sadly, I've discovered that campfires bother my allergies (I got sick after our trip to the cabin and our night at Byrnside :( ) so I had to leave early, but Andy stayed the night and had a good time. Our Pastor gets pretty creative when it comes to these events though. Check out the "hay rides." Hahaha



Lastly, we've loved playing with Luci outside in the beautiful weather :-)


Fall is such a fun time full of activities. I can't believe the holidays are already around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment