oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Friday Favorites {Saturday Edition}


We have fully embraced the cozy and lazy attitude that January brings. I'm back in the swing of work even though we've already had a few delays and early dismissals for snow! 

Last Thursday is the day that we had an early dismissal because the other side of our county was expecting snow right in the afternoon hours that buses would be driving around. I thought the little bit of snow on our steps looked so cute and wintery ;-) 


That Friday night, we had one of my FAVORITE types of date nights, staying in, eating chili, and watching TV.


On Saturday, Andy started putting together my sewing table. It still needs a lot of work though. Look at all those boards!! I have a feeling once it is put together, our "office" room is going to be one of my FAVORITE spaces.


How can a snowy sunset not be one of your FAVORITE things about winter!?


We ended last weekend by having dinner and playing games with our FAVORITE friends. It was such a fun night!


This past week has left me totally exhausted. We had a 3 hr delay on Monday morning, but other than that, it was a full week! I'm starting to think we may get through the whole month of January with no snow days!

Last up on my list of FAVORITES is the WVYEC (aka "WV youth evangelism conference") that we returned from today. Andy works with the youth in our church so he was planning on attending this conference and I was just going to stay home. However, at the last minute, they needed a girl chaperone, so I went along too. The speaker, Drew Worsham, was phenomenal. He really challenged the students, and adults, to share Jesus. It was a great message to hear at the beginning of the year. We all need to make it a goal to share Jesus in 2017.


Happy Fri… er Saturday!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment