oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 16, 2015

Underwoods in Town!

My Mom, Phil, Anna, & Faith came to visit this past weekend! We met them in Blacksburg on Friday afternoon to go to the NCState/VT game. A storm rolled in right at kickoff and it ended up being delayed! Thankfully, the storm passed and we just had sprinkling rain/some wind the rest of the game. 





On Saturday, we went to Lewisburg's food festival called Taste Of Our Town (TOOT) and tasted some delicious food. We walked around shops downtown and then ate a yummy dinner at Food and Friends. 






Somehow Phil didn't make it in any photos!! Unfortunately, I started feeling bad Friday evening after the game and kept getting worse and worse. My sinus pressure was awful by Saturday night. My family left early on Sunday morning and I headed straight to the doctor. I found out I had a sinus and ear infection. Yikes! I loved having my family here but I hate that I felt so bad. Hoping I'm healthy during their next visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment