oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 10, 2015

A West Virginia 4th of July

Though Andy has been present for one of our showers and Amy & Tyler's wedding, he has been spending every waking hour studying for the Bar Exam in Morgantown. He decided to go home to celebrate the 4th of July and I wanted to drive up and join him, of course! Here are some pictures from our weekend :-)






 It was very special to get to go back to the place of our first date, Salmon Run, before we left town. He took my breath away that night and I've known he was the one ever since :-)

I'd also like to note that at the end of this trip, my mom and Faith met us in Beckley to house hunt and then I had an interview the following morning.  We got some tough news and made big decisions regarding where we are going to start our lives together. I'll share soon when we know more details. God has a plan, He always has a plan for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment