oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

SnOMG Chapel Hill Edition

Chapel Hill did not disappoint me with the snow days we got this year! The weather has been icy and snowy off and on for the past two weeks. I ended up having four snow days in two weeks. That is more than I ever got in Boone ha! 

It started the Monday after Valentine's Day weekend. I was shocked when I saw this appear on my phone!


We got a good bit of ice which had the town closed for two days!


A snow shower of big, beautiful flakes came and went fast on Wednesday and we enjoyed watching it while we ate dinner :)




The next Tuesday brought more ice and another snow day.


Then last Wednesday night we got the biggest storm of all. We got about 5-6 inches! That's a lot in these parts. Thursday afternoon Amy, Michelle, and I went on a walk and built a snow man :) We had to enjoy at least one of these snow days outside!


loved these little doggy prints

There were snowmen all over the place. I thought these two were cute.






We ended our fun with snow cream and a Disney movie :)


I always love having a taste of winter because, really, who wants cold days all winter without snow!? But now I'm ready for spring!!

I got a nice taste of Spring today when the high was close to 70 and I went to barre class in flip flops and no jacket. Woohoo! Bring on the warmth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment