oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hodge Podge



So I wanted to write yesterday but now I am very thankful that I did not! ha Yesterday can only be described as a huge hodge podge of feelings and events and I probably would have sounded a mess! Monday was (and always will be this semester) extremely busy BUT it always ends perfectly with bible study and chapter with the girls I love most here! So I was feeling good when I got home at 1130pm Monday night. But then I got a horrible headache and couldnt sleep! This made for a VERY sleepy Tuesday. Tuesdays are just as long as Mondays because I go from 930am-530pm! & with a few unfortunate events throughout the day, I just needed to crash and burn once I got home. Talk about feeling amazing and horrible all in the same 24 hours!
God knew just what I needed today though and blessed Appalartica with some snow that got all classes after 1pm cancelled! My day doesnt start on Wednesdays until 12 (and goes till 5) so it was perfect! Since I can be such a bum and homebody, unless its keeping me from doing something I reallyyy wanna do, I love snow days. I just want to recap  in pictures the things I did on my snow day that made it a good one!

As soon as I got back from class I went to the store real quick to grab some groeries. I was completely out of lunch foods so I got some yummy stuff and I was happy that I got that trip in before it got bad
I caught up on The Bachelor because I never get to see it on Monday nights since they are so busy! I absolutely LOVED his date with Chantal. Seeing such romantic dates like that just makes me giddy inside! I just wont even go into what I think about crazy Michelle though haha
I got a little bit of homework done which mostly consisted of studying for my Bio test on Friday. It wasnt exactly a fun part but I feel accomplished so Im glad I did it!

I ate some delicious rice crispy chicken, rice, and veggies with the rooms!
(I thought this picture was just so funny) But now Im comfy with my pjs on in my bed, with my laptop watching some tv! Oh how good it is to relax!

God Bless,
Karen


PS My next challenge is to find out how to have your name permantly "signed" at the bottom of each post!

1 comment:

  1. i just wanna say, i love how the grasshopper is bigger than the girl, and she is still using a magnifying glass. bahaha :)

    ReplyDelete