oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, June 9, 2017

NYC Day 3

Today, I'm wrapping up our NYC trip! 

On Sunday, my Dad and Kendall had to attend a Hilton Club meeting so Andy and I got reservations for Top of the Rock at 10:00. We decided to sleep in and grab bagels from the nearby market again before going to Rockefeller. 


It was a beautiful morning with just a little bit of cloud coverage, so we had great views! 





I loved being able to see the Empire State Building and Freedom Tower. 





One of my favorite parts was the elevator :-) 


We walked around Rockefeller and into some stores before heading over to Times Square. 




We ate Chipotle for lunch, went to the m&m store, and then we spent some time just sitting in Times Square, eating m&m's, and people watching. :-)


Once we heard from my Dad, we decided to meet up at a bike rental shop near our hotel so we could ride around Central Park!





It was a BEAUTIFUL day for riding!! This meant that some places we stopped at were PACKED! It was still a wonderful way to spend the afternoon! 



After riding through Central Park, we got in some naps and decided to meet up for dinner at Bistro Milano. It was a yummy authentic Italian restaurant and we even got to eat street side :-) We ended our night on a sweet note by stopping at a bakery near our hotel!




I had to take a picture of the real Carnegie Hall that was on the same block as our hotel :-) 


We woke up on Monday morning and headed to the airport. After a gorgeous weekend, it didn't rain until we were on our way to the airport :-) I'm so glad we got to go on this trip with Dad and Kendall. It was so fun and a perfect way to kick-off summer!

NYC Day 1
NYC Day 2

I also can't leave out the fact that Luci stayed with my Mom and Phil, so we got lots of pictures throughout the weekend!! It was the first time we both left her and I think it's safe to say she was spoiled rotten with attention :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment