oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesdays: Share Your Love Story

It's funny how it seems that within the craziness of double practicum last semester I had no time to blog, but I had a lot I wanted to say. Now that I have much more free time during my internship, I don't have much to blog Ha ha I will update on our fabulous, low-key Valentine's Day weekend, but first, I want to link up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday!

I found Andrea's blog through Shay and I love all the fun link-ups she does! I'm excited to participate in today's 1) because Andy and I have a pretty crazy story ;) and 2) because I've already written it all out, last Valentine's Day :)

Andy and I are middle school sweethearts. We have also been dating long distance our entire relationship, which always leads people to ask "well how did you meet!?" To read our love story start here !!

We're now less than 6 months away from getting married!! Go here to read our engagement story :) 

& just for fun I will add some of our pictures over time. Andy is my absolute best friend and I am so incredibly thankful that God brought us together. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this sweet, hardworking, handsome man :)






















Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment