oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 18, 2015

Leah + Will and Andy's Law School Graduation

Well, my big brother is married!!! 

After getting my bridal portraits taken last Saturday, it was officially Will and Leah's wedding week! I helped my mom with the planning/set up of their rehearsal dinner Friday night and then the festivities began!! Friday was wonderful and the wedding day could not have flowed any more perfectly. I was so excited to stand by Leah as she married my brother and we partied the night away! Here are some of my own pictures from the weekend :-) 

Friday night





Wedding day!














Now to the second part of this post: my fiancé is an official law school graduate!!!! Unfortunately, my brother's wedding happened to be on the same day that Andy graduated from law school. I would not have wanted to miss being at my brother's wedding for the world, but it was heartbreaking to miss my man, who has worked SO incredibly hard, walk across that stage. His sister-in-law, Stephanie, face timed me while we were getting ready so I was able to see it live over the internet, but it still pained me to miss it. I can't describe how proud I am of all that he has accomplished. God has amazing things in store for you babe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment