oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 12, 2015

2015 Barrister's Ball

I wasn't blogging much around the time I went to Andy's first Barrister's Ball, two years ago. It is basically just a big dinner & party that the law school throws each year in the spring. I wasn't able to go last year but I was so glad I got to make it for his LAST one. Now that was something to celebrate :)

Here we are going to his 1L Barrister's Ball


This past weekend, I made the drive up to Morgantown. Andy met me about 3/4 of the way at his parent's house so I wouldn't be driving alone so late. We got to his apt around midnight. This is what we look like after a full week and all that driving.


Saturday night we cleaned up nicely and were ready to go party!



Andy with his "boyz" 



Why not take a selfie while waiting on dinner? 



It was a fun night and well worth the drive. I'm so proud of my man and all he has accomplished in law school. I can't believe these three years are coming to a close but boy am I happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel! He has worked so hard and I can't wait to really celebrate his graduation AND completion of the bar once we're married. It's less than 5 months away!!! You got this babe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment