oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Midweek Update

 I want to give a random update on the last couple weeks! 

To be honest, last week was AWFUL and BRUTAL from start to finish. I can easily say it was the hardest week of grad school so far. We have the "medical-based" classes this semester so it is basically like being in neuroanatomy all over again-except harder. The professors' only way to test our knowledge of all this stuff is to TEST. So within the last two weeks I've had four tests. Also? We had intervention plans due for each client last Friday. That's four intervention plans and two tests on top of the usual therapy, meetings, lesson plans, data collection, SOAP notes, and reports. Needless to say I had no sleep all week and then got the news of my Mama Faye on Friday. When it rains it pours and thats the truth. 

Let's take a look at some of the lighter, happier things shall we?

While I was home over Valentine's Day weekend, I finally received my personalized otter box phone case I got for Christmas!! It didn't ship until late January so this was the first time I got my hands on it

in. love. 

And just to add in a cute picture of my Momma and my puppy from that weekend. I love them to pieces. 


I picked up a shift at the daycare on Friday mornings from 7:30 to 12:30 and I'm SO glad I did. It is tough to wake up that early after a long week but it's definitely worth it. I miss those babies so much since I don't have regular hours anymore so I am happy to end my week with toddler snuggles :)

Lastly, I can NOT believe Spring Break starts next week. This semester hasn't seemed like it has gone by very fast but I just can't wrap my head around the fact I'm already half way through it. All I have to say is: Thank God! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment